Theatre Wallay helps educational institutions in organizing theater performances. Following are the specific services we provide:
- Our own performances followed by discussion sessions: our team can bring in ready-made performances on a number of issues, which can be performed for students and can be followed up by interactive sessions.
- Dramatised story reading sessions: these are fun for younger children, and can be carried out in both English and Urdu.
- Annual play development: Theatre Wallay works with educational institutions to prepare annual theatre productions. Our services can be limited to direction only, or can include a package deal for complete play production.
- Dramatic readings: we can help school teams prepare performed dramatic readings on any chosen topic, from selection of material to final performance.
- Development of dramatics societies: we can help plan and organise societies and provide follow up on their running and activities.